Sunlu Standard UV Resin
Sunlu Standard Photopolymer Resin is the compatible with most resin-based 3D printers. Unlike filament which melts to form layers, resin is a liquid that hardens (or cures) into a solid polymer - in this case it cures when it absorbes 405nm UV light, either from your resin printer or from a resin curing machine.
Methacrylate monomers help to reduce volume shrinkage during the curing process, improving precision and the finish. This resin is low-odour which will dissipate quickly once printing is complete, and it can be easily cleaned using Isopropyl alchohol or ethanol.
Recommended Print Settings
|Hardness ||80D ±10% |
|Shrinkage ||4 - 5% |
|Viscosity at 25°C ||150 - 250 MPa.s |
|Liquid Density ||1.05 - 1.25 g/cm3 |
|Solid Desnity ||1.195 g/cm3 |
|Flex Strength ||61.171Mpa ±10% |
|Extension Strength ||49.118Mpa ±10% |
How to Use
- Environmental requirements: 20-30°C ambient temperature - do not print near windows or in other environments exposed to UV light, and try to isolate children and pregnant women.
- Shake the resin well before use to prevent the it from settling.
- Wear nitrile gloves and a protective mask when using the resin and keep the room ventilated.
- The residue on the surface of the printed resin parts can be washed with alcohol at a concentration of 95% or more, and it is recommended that the cleaning process does not take more than 1 minute.
- Pores and other details of the model that are not easy to clean can be cleaned by using an ultrasonic cleaner. Please ensure you are using a high concentration of alcohol as the concentration of impure alcohol will lead to whitening. Only clean until the surface of the resin parts has no sticky feeling and no residual resin in the pores.
- Drain or blow dry the residual alcohol after cleaning and place under UV light or sunlight - irradiate all parts of the model evenly until the surface of the resin parts feels dry and hard enough.
- Use hand sanitiser or washing liquid to wash away any resin residue on the skin, but try not to touch the alcohol-washed resin residue with your hands.
- If the resin accidentally gets into your eyes or mouth, wash it off immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor if you feel unwell.