Kingston DC1500M U.2 NVMe SSD features high-storage capacity and enhanced enterprise performance. It offers a high-performance Gen 3.0 x4 PCIe NVMe design to deliver latency and IOPS consistency. DC1500M is backed by strict QoS requirements to ensure predictable random IO performance as well as predictable latencies over a wide range of workloads.
The U.2 form factor design (2.5”, 15mm) works seamlessly with the latest-generation servers and storage arrays utilising PCIe and U.2 backplanes. DC1500M is hot pluggable, eliminating the challenges of serviceable PCIe storage.
It boasts enterprise-class features such as end-to-end data path protection, namespace management, power loss protection (PLP) and telemetry monitoring for increased data center reliability. Backed by Kingston’s legendary pre- and post-sales support and a five-year limited warranty*. Capacities range from 960GB to 7.6TB**.
The "mixed-use" workload drive makes it ideal for running a wide range of customer applications including:
- High-performance cloud service
- Web hosting caching
- High-resolution media capture and transport
- ERP, CRM, GL, OLAP, OLTP, ERM, BI and EDW workloads
* Limited warranty based on 5 years or when the usage of an NVMe SSD as indicated by Kingston’s implementation of the Health attribute “Percentage Used” reaches or exceeds a normalised value of one hundred (100) as indicated by the Kingston SSD Manager (kingston.com/SSDManager). For NVMe SSDs, a new unused product will show a Percentage Used value of 0, whereas a product that reaches its warranty limit will show a Percentage Used value of greater than or equal to one hundred (100).
** Some of the listed capacity on a flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- ENTERPRISE-CLASS U.2 PCIE NVME SSD GEN 3.0 x4
- EXCEPTIONAL SPEEDS OF UP TO 3GB/s
- PREDICTABLE LOW LATENCY AND I/O CONSISTENCY
- ON-BOARD POWER LOSS PROTECTION (PLP)