This left angled SATA cable features a standard (straight) female Serial ATA connector as well as a left-angled (female) SATA connector, providing a simple 18 inch connection to a Serial ATA drive even if space near the drive's SATA port is limited. Once the left-angled SATA connector has been inserted into the drive's SATA data port, the shaft of the cable is seated flush with the rear panel of the drive, eliminating the clutter of excess cable at the connection point - an ideal solution for small or micro form factor computer cases. The left angled SATA cable features a thin, narrow construction that helps to improve airflow within the computer case; the cable also features a rugged, yet flexible design that makes it easy to make the SATA connection as needed, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- Compliant with Serial ATA III Specifications
- Offers 18 inches in length for greater flexibility
- Fast data transfer rate of up to 6 Gbps
- Meets current Serial ATA specifications and ensures maximum performance
- Specially designed to improve system airflow and rout ability