The ProLite TF2415MC-B2 (23.8 inch) uses PCAP touch technology and is built into an eye-catching bezel with edge-to-edge glass. Thanks to a glass overlay covering the screen and a rugged bezel, it guarantees high durability and scratch-resistance, making it perfect for kiosk and high use public facing applications. Equipped with a foam seal finish it supports seamless integration into kiosks and provides IP65 rating resulting in dust and water resistance from the front. Landscape, portrait and face-up orientation ensures flexible mounting possibilities in almost any installation. For ease of integration, the TF2415MC-B2 comes equipped with external mounting brackets making it an ideal solution for kiosk integrators, industrial environments, control rooms and interactive multimedia.
- Touch through-glass - This through glass touch screen works right through glass and can turn glass surfaces into an interactive touch screen display. Use it on storefront windows, real estate office, in-store for POS or restaurants.
- Capacitive Touch technology - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- Open frame brackets - This open frame monitor comes equipped with external mounting brackets. It guarantees easy installation and makes it an ideal solution for kiosk integrators and Instore Retail.
- Foam Seal - A foam seal finish (8mm) around the monitor ensures seamless integration and optimal dust protection.
- Anti-fingerprint coating - This special Nano coating ensures a smoother touch and less resistance in the swipe. It makes the screen less static and susceptible to dirt, dust, fingerprints and it improves the clarity of the content displayed on the screen.