Stylish ultra-flat front design makes the ProLite XUB2792QSU perfect for multi-monitor set-ups. The IPS panel technology offers accurate and consistent colour reproduction with wide viewing angles and the WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution means the XUB2792QSU can accommodate almost 77% more information on the screen than a Full HD display.
High contrast and brightness values guarantee the monitor will provide excellent performance for photographic and web design, and the height adjustable stand ensures you can easily adjust the screen position to your preferences. It is a great choice for both multi-monitor Digital Signage and office applications.
- WQHD - With true WQHD 2560 x 1440p resolution your monitor is ready to display high definition images. This means you can accommodate more information on your screen, i.e. over 76% more in comparison to a 1920 x 1080 monitor.
- IPS TECHNOLOGY - IPS technology offers higher contrast, darker blacks and much better viewing angles than standard TN technology. The screen will look good no matter what angle you look at it.
- HAS + PIVOT - With a height adjustable stand you will create an ergonomic work posture and position that meets all health and safety requirements. This will not only prevent any health issues but will also increase your productivity. The pivot function allows the screen to rotate from landscape to portrait orientation. This functionality can be useful if the application requires more height than width.
- FLICKER FREE + BLUE LIGHT - The ultimate solution for the comfort and health of your eyes. Flicker free monitors with blue light reducer function. Absolutely no flickering. And the amount of blue light emitted by the screen and responsible for your eyes feeling fatigued substantially reduced.
- SPEAKERS & HEADPHONES - Playing with friends? Use the integrated high quality speakers. Don't want to disturb anybody? Plug your headset to the headphone socket and turn the volume up.