Equipped with a USB-C dock connector, the XUB2492HSN allows you to simplify your workspace by using a single cable to both send signal from your notebook to your monitor and power and charge the notebook from the monitor. Additionally, if your monitor is connected to the Internet with a LAN cable, your notebook will automatically be connected to the network as well. Thanks to a DisplayPort output you can easily extend your desktop by creating a double-monitor set-up.
- USB-C dock - The dock allows you to connect your laptop with a single cable to the monitor to both make sure it is charged and connected to a wired network and signal from the laptop is sent to the monitor. A second monitor can be connected to the DisplayPort (MST) output to create a multi-monitor set-up. With additional USB-ports, your mouse, keyboard or webcam can also be connected to the monitor. All thanks to a single cable connecting your laptop* to the USB C dock in the monitor. *Functions vary depending on your laptop USB-C support.
- IPS Technology - IPS technology offers higher contrast, darker blacks and much better viewing angles than standard TN technology. The screen will look good no matter what angle you look at it.
- HAS + Pivot (rotation both sides) - With a height adjustable stand you will create an ergonomic work posture and position that meets all health and safety requirements. This will not only prevent any health issues but will also increase your productivity. The pivot function allows the screen to rotate from landscape to portrait orientation. This functionality can be useful if the application requires more height than width.
- Flicker-free + Blue light - The ultimate solution for the comfort and health of your eyes. Flicker-free monitors with the blue light reducer function substantially reduce the strain and fatigue caused by flickering and blue light emittance of regular monitors.
- Speakers and headphones - Playing with friends? Use the integrated high-quality speakers. Don't want to disturb anybody? Plug your headset into the headphone socket and turn the volume up.