The 15.6’’ ProLite X1670HC-B1 - equipped with IPS panel, delivers accurate and consistent colour reproduction with wide viewing angles. DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode) allows direct connection to a USB-C computer. This professional solution brings flexibility, comfort and mobility, all provided with a neoprene sleeve for safety on the move.
- Portable Solution - For anybody working remotely, with limited space and for those constantly on the move, an easily portable monitor provides the perfect solution without losing on performance. Simply connect the display to a USB-C equipped laptop, tablet or PC and increase your display size with comfort.
- IPS Technology - IPS displays are best known for wide viewing angles and natural, highly accurate colours. They are especially suited for colour-critical applications.
- Full HD - With true 1920 x 1080p resolution your monitor is ready to display high definition images. This means you can accommodate more information on your screen; e.g. 60% more in comparison to a 1280 x 1024 monitor.
- Blue Light Reducer - As we all know looking at a monitor screen for several hours per day, especially form a closer distance, causes eye fatigue. This effect is much stronger with computer screens than with TV equipment. One of the factors responsible for this phenomenon is the blue light emitted by the screen. Therefore reducing the amount of blue light ultimately allows our eyes to feel less tired while working long hours with a computer screen. We achieved it by adjusting the monitor's brightness and color temperature through a new feature called "Blue light reduction" easily accessible through the monitor's OSD menu.
- ACR - Contrast Ratio is a measurement of the difference between the darkest black and the brightest white your monitor can display. Advanced Contrast Ratio is a feature that automatically adjusts contrast and brightness of the screen to assure perfect picture quality while watching films and playing games.