The ProLite TW1523AS-B1P touch panel PC is a perfect choice for high-use environments such as retail, interactive POS, information desks or hospitality applications.
The Power over Ethernet technology (POE) allows to provide both data connection and power by a single cable, simplifying all installations. This monitor can operate in landscape, portrait and face-up orientation in 24/7 operating time. Together with the built-in microphone and speakers it offers interactive and almost limitless application possibilities.
- Connectivity - The RJ45 (LAN) connector supporting Power over Ethernet technology (POE*) allows to provide both data connection and power by a single cable, simplifying all installations. Together with the built-in microphone and speakers it offers interactive and almost limitless application possibilities. *Requires 30W
- Android OS - Thanks to Android OS, you can easily customize the display to your needs by installing applications directly to it.
- Capacitive touch technology - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- IPS - IPS displays are best known for wide viewing angles and natural, highly accurate colours. They are especially suited for colour-critical applications.
- Anti-fingerprint coating - This special Nano coating ensures a smoother touch and less resistance in the swipe. It makes the screen less static and susceptible to dirt, dust, fingerprints and it improves the clarity of the content displayed on the screen.