The ProLite TF3215MC-B1AG (31.5 inch) uses PCAP touch technology and is built into an eye-catching bezel with edge-to-edge anti-glare coated glass drastically reducing ambient reflections in high-brightness environments without compromising the sharpness and clarity of the image. The rugged bezel equipped with a foam seal finish supports seamless integration into kiosks and provides IP65 rating resulting in dust and water resistance from the front making it perfect for high use public facing applications. Landscape and portrait orientation ensures flexible mounting possibilities in almost any installation. The TF3215MC-B1AG is the ideal solution for kiosk integrators, industrial environments, control rooms and interactive multimedia.
- Touch technology - Capacitive - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- Foam Seal - A foam seal finish (8mm) around the monitor ensures seamless integration and optimal dust protection.
- Ball-drop-test proof - The ball-drop-test uses a half-kilo steel ball, which is dropped onto the touch screen from a height of 1.3 meter. If the touch screen surface remains unaffected, the monitor passes the ball-drop-test for high impact resistance and durability.
- Touch through-glass - This through glass touch screen works right through glass and can turn glass surfaces into an interactive touch screen display. Use it on storefront windows, real estate office, in-store for POS or restaurants.
- 24/7 - 24/7 displays are designed for a continuous operation.