The ProLite TF2234MC-B7X uses 10 pt Projective Capacitive touch technology, built into an eye catching bezel with edge-to-edge glass. Featuring IPS technology, it offers exceptional colour performance and wide viewing angles, making it a perfect display for Interactive Digital Signage, kiosk integrators, Instore Retail, Gaming and Interactive Presentations. In addition to the superb image quality, the monitor comes with IP65 rating, which means it is dust and water resistant and with Touch-Through-Glass technology delivering seamless and accurate touch response for true kiosk integration or behind-glass-retail. For ease of integration, this monitor can be equipped with optional external mounting brackets (OMK1-1).
- IPS Technology - IPS displays are best known for wide viewing angles and natural, highly accurate colours. They are especially suited for colour-critical applications.
- Touch Through-Glass - This through glass touch screen works right through glass and can turn glass surfaces into an interactive touch screen display. Use it on storefront windows, real estate office, in-store for POS or restaurants.
- Capacitive Touch Technology - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- Scratch Resistance - Scratch resistance is essential for touch solutions used in public places and schools. This is achieved thanks to a glass overlay covering the screen. It guarantees high durability of the touch function and even more importantly the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched.
- Anti-Fingerprint Coating - This special Nano coating ensures a smoother touch and less resistance in the swipe. It makes the screen less static and susceptible to dirt, dust, fingerprints and it improves the clarity of the content displayed on the screen.