With 1920x1080 Full HD resolution and Projective Capacitive 10 point touch technology, the ProLite T2735MSC delivers seamless and accurate touch response. Featuring IPS Panel technology, it offers exceptional colour performance and wide viewing angles, making it an excellent choice for a vast array of demanding interactive applications. Users can benefit from its hinged stand allowing the monitor to lay down completely flat for use as a giant tablet. The T2735MSC comes equipped with several video inputs and a USB 3.0 HUB as well as stereo speakers delivering good quality sound. An ideal screen for Interactive Digital Signage, InStore Retail, Gaming and Interactive Presentations purposes.
- TOUCH TECHNOLOGY: CAPACITIVE - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- WEBCAM - The built-in webcam makes this monitor a complete solution for online communication. Moreover you can use the touchscreen during a call to easily control your presentation and add annotations.
- IPS TECHNOLOGY - IPS technology offers higher contrast, darker blacks and much better viewing angles than standard TN technology. The screen will look good no matter what angle you look at it.
- SPEAKERS AND HEADPHONES - Playing with friends? Use the integrated high-quality speakers. Don't want to disturb anybody? Plug your headset into the headphone socket and turn the volume up.
- BLUE LIGHT REDUCER - As we all know looking at a monitor screen for several hours per day, especially form a closer distance, causes eye fatigue. This effect is much stronger with computer screens than with TV equipment. One of the factors responsible for this phenomenon is the blue light emitted by the screen. Therefore reducing the amount of blue light ultimately allows our eyes to feel less tired while working long hours with a computer screen. We achieved it by adjusting the monitor's brightness and color temperature through a new feature called "Blue light reduction" easily accessible through the monitor's OSD menu.