The ProLite T1932MSC-B5AG 19" multi touch screen is based on projective capacitive technology which thanks to a glass overlay covering the screen guarantees high durability, scratch-resistance and perfect picture performance. The IPS matrix guarantees high performance with accurate and consistent colour reproduction, and wide viewing angles. Anti Glare coating helps to avoid issues with reflections and external light sources affecting colour reproduction, contrast and sharpness. Its touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. A solid and steady base supports the touch screen with an adjustable stand offering full 90 degree positioning angles. In addition, the edge-to-edge glass design creates an eye-catching finish with high light transmission guaranteeing perfect picture clarity and brilliant colours.
- IPS - IPS technology offers higher contrast, darker blacks and much better viewing angles than standard TN technology. The screen will look good no matter what angle you look at it.
- Touch Technology - Capacitive - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- IP54 - The IP Code classifies how resistant a device is to foreign objects and moisture. IP54 means that the monitor will operate in dusty conditions, and will resist splashing water.
- Scratch Resistance - Scratch resistance is essential for touch solutions used in public places and schools. This is achieved thanks to a glass overlay covering the screen. It guarantees high durability of the touch function and even more importantly the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched.
- AG Coating - The anti-glare coating is used in professional-grade displays to help avoid issues with reflections and external light sources affecting colour reproduction, contrast and sharpness. It also makes the screen less susceptible to dust, grease and dirt marks.