The ProLite T1634MC-B7X uses projective capacitive touch technology, built into an eye catching bezel with edge-to-edge glass. Featuring IPS Panel Technology and Full HD (1920x1080) resolution, it offers natural, highly accurate colours and wide viewing angles. In addition to the superb image quality, the screen comes with an IP65 rating, which means the screen and bezel is totally dust and water resistant, making it a perfect solution for demanding environments.
- Capacitive Touch Technology - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- Full HD - With true 1920 x 1080p resolution your monitor is ready to display high definition images. This means you can accommodate more information on your screen
- IPS Technology - IPS technology offers higher contrast, darker blacks and much better viewing angles than standard TN technology. The screen will look good no matter what angle you look at it.
- Scratch resistance - Scratch resistance is essential for touch solutions used in public places and schools. This is achieved thanks to a glass overlay covering the screen. It guarantees high durability of the touch function and even more importantly the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched.
- IP - The IP code classifies and rates the degree of protection against water intrusion. IP65 means that the monitor is protected to water splashes against the enclosure from any direction.