Looking at a screen for long hours can be quite tiring for the eyes. But it doesn’t have to. The new 27’’ iiyama ProLite B2791QSU is big enough to make sure you can clearly see every detail and it comes equipped with technologies to help keep your vision intact.
The B2791QSU offers WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution meaning the screen can accommodate almost 77% more information than a Full HD display. E-mail and excel will fit in nicely next to each other. The panel backlight is flicker free and the blue light reducer function limits the amount of blue, the most unfavorable, light emitted by the screen.
The height adjustable stand allows you to easily adjust the screen position to make sure you are looking at it at the right angle. DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort inputs along with a USB hub assure broad connectivity options. And as the monitor offers 1ms response time and supports FreeSync technology, it can serve not only as your workplace companion, but also to play games and watch movies.
- With true WQHD 2560 x 1440p resolution your monitor is ready to display high definition images. This means you can accommodate more information on your screen, i.e. over 76% more in comparison to a 1920 x 1080 monitor.
- With a height adjustable stand you will create an ergonomic work posture and position that meets all health and safety requirements. This will not only prevent any health issues but will also increase your productivity. The pivot function allows the screen to rotate from landscape to portrait orientation. This functionality can be useful if the application requires more height than width.
- The ultimate solution for the comfort and health of your eyes. Flicker free monitors with blue light reducer function. Absolutely no flickering. And the amount of blue light emitted by the screen and responsible for your eyes feeling fatigued substantially reduced.
- Playing with friends? Use the integrated high quality speakers. Don't want to disturb anybody? Plug your headset to the headphone socket and turn the volume up.
- Contrast Ratio is a measurement of the difference between the darkest black and the brightest white your monitor can display. Advanced Contrast Ratio is a feature that automatically adjusts contrast and brightness of the screen to assure perfect picture quality while watching films and playing games.