A 24” performance-minded display fitted with hard glass protection and advanced SDI loop through that promises to work admirably in security-critical and broadcast environments.
On top of Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and LED backlighting, the HX-24E features SDI inputs that make it possible to receive megapixel images directly from HD-SDI devices without signal interruption or video delay. The solid protection of NeoV™ Optical Glass and Anti-Burn-in™ technologies makes it a fitting choice for a full spectrum of professional applications and public places—from banks to hotels and casinos. Durability stands out as a priority for this mission-critical 24/7 apparatus—its metal casing is matched by meticulously selected components to ensure impeccable nonstop operations.
Superb Image Quality Guaranteed
The built-in SDI inputs offer uncompressed real-time HD image quality.
OnDuty 24/7 Capabilities
The HX-24E conforms industrial standards to high quality requirements. Rigorous component selection combining with distinctive designs ensure the HX-24E can be relied on for tough assignments.
For Longer Connectivity
Capable of receiving digital video over 75Ω coaxial cable at great length using RG6 cable or equivalent.
- 3G-SDI: 100m/ RG6
- HD-SDI: 150m/ RG6
- SD-SDI: 300m/ RG6
SDI Serial Digital Looping Through
The HX-24E comes with SDI input and output so the signal can be looped through.
- Anti-Burn-inTM technology and NeoVTM Optical Glass
- Gamma correction for image clarity even under critical sources
- Black-level alignment for presenting the delicate detail of darkness
- Versatile inputs: 3G SDI in/out, CVBS in/out, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort 1.2a, Audio in, VGA.
- SDI connection supports 3Gb/s, 1.5 Gb/s HD, SD SDI video inputs
- Remote control by RS-232
- SDI serial digital looping through, CVBS (BNC x 1) & Audio passive looping
- Embedded audio in SDI up to 8 channels of 48kHz
- 3D Comb Filter / Deinterlace / Noise Reduction / Freeze
- Quick signal-switching time (= 0.8 sec.)
- EcoSmart Sensor and flicker free backlight for eye comfort
- ES 7.0 panel for low watt power consumption
- Rigorous screening of the components for mission-critical 24/7 applications