This IDE to Compact Flash SSD Adaptor Card allows you to convert a single Compact Flash (CF type I/II) Card or MicroDrive into a bootable IDE Solid State Drive - a simple and convenient way to replace a IDE Hard Drive. The Adaptor card makes it easy to build your own do-it-yourself SSD (requires CF card or Micro Drive), allowing you to take advantage of the benefits that Solid State storage has to offer. With no moving parts, an SSD is the ideal solution in work environments desiring the key properties of SSD's - low power consumption, no noise, shock resistance, fast access time and low operating temperatures providing cooler and quieter storage than a conventional Hard Drive. Plus, Solid State drives are less susceptible to atmospheric hazards (e.g. dust particles, atmospheric changes etc.), ensuring seamless performance regardless of environmental factors.
- Compatible with Compact Flash Type I, Type II, and Micro Drives
- Configurable jumper settings for master or slave, power source, and CF card power requirements (3.3V or 5.0V)
- LED to indicate power, activity, and card detection
- Supports 40 and 44 pin IDE interfaces for compatibility with micro system
- Supports Ultra DMA mode Compact Flash