The StarTech.com MDP2HDMI Mini DisplayPort HDMI Adaptor Cable offers a cost-effective HDMI/Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect an HDMI display to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility. MDP2HDMI is a passive Adaptor cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port. Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing HDMI enabled display or projector. No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution. Ideal for digital entertainment centres, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays. Keep your existing HDMI monitor to be used with your new Mini DisplayPort device. Ideal for using your HDMI monitor as a secondary display.
- Easy to use cable, no software required
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Hassle-free connectivity with plug-and-play mDP to HDMI video adaptor
- Maximum portability with a small footprint and lightweight design
- Crystal clear picture quality with support for high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and Thunderbolt 2 ports