The MDP2DVIMM6 6-foot Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable is a cost-effective Mini DisplayPort to DVI link that lets you connect a DVI monitor to a PC or Mac with a Mini DisplayPort output - saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility. This all-in-one, easy to use Mini DisplayPort/DVI cable requires no additional converters or adapters, and no driver or software installation. Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port. MDP2DVIMM6 is a passive Adaptor that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. All-in-one cable design for ease of use and optimal cable management. Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (PC), and 1080p (HDTV) for an optimal viewing experience. No software or driver installation allows for an easy and hassle-free connection to your DVI display. Keep your existing DVI display with our Mini DisplayPort to DVI video converter cables. Use a DVI monitor with DisplayPort equipped MacBook's and iMac's with Mini DisplayPort video output.
- All-in-one cable design
- No software or additional drivers required
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Not ready to purchase a new monitor / display for your new system? Keep your existing DVI display with our Mini
- DisplayPort to DVI video converter cables
- Use a DVI monitor with DisplayPort equipped MacBook's and iMac's with Mini DisplayPort video output
- Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt