StarTech.com's Cat6 UTP Patch Cables offer reliable Ethernet connections. This 6 feet cable is ETL verified to meet or exceed all Category 6 performance standards and features a durable blue jacket that simplifies departmental colour coding while providing rugged flexibility for network connections. To ensure long-lasting performance, our high quality Cat6 UTP Patch Cables offer PVC moulded strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination point from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance. StarTech.com's 6 feet blue Cat6 UTP Patch Cable is constructed of only top quality materials to ensure optimum durability and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty. 100% Copper - a better valueStarTech.com Cat 6 cables are manufactured with copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a "cheaper" cable based on a copper-coated aluminium core, we make no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value for your cable investment. 23 Gauge Wire. Our Cat 6 cables are constructed with 23 gauge copper wire to support a broad range of Ethernet applications, such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because we use a high quality 23 gauge wire, our cables easily sustain the nominal voltage (48v) capability required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminium cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat build-up, and equipment damage and potentially, fire. 50 micron Gold Connectors. StarTech.com Cat 6 cables offer high quality connectors comprised of 50 micron gold to ensure optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
- Coloured Hoods for departmental colour coding
- StarTech Category 6 patch cables are carefully constructed and tested, to keep the Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- StarTech Category 6 Patch cables are constructed with top quality components
- The Strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the connector to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Lightweight, convenient to carry