Conquer the Battlefield
The MAG B660 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 is a gaming oriented ATX motherboard constructed around the latest Intel B660 chipset that balances value with cutting-edge hardware.
Supports Intel Core 12th Gen Processors
The MAG B660 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 motherboard supports 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors.
Form Factor: ATX
Socket Type: LGA 1700
Chipset: Intel B660
12+1+1 Duet Rail Power System
With its dual 8 pin power connectors and exclusive Core Boost Technology, the MAG B660 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 is able to sustain heavy CPU power loads to support system-demanding game settings:
1. Digital PWM IC
2. 1-Phase AUX Power
3. 1-Phase GT Power
4. 12 Duet Rail CPU Power System
VRM Cooling: Features an extended heatsink and 7W/mK thermal pads.
PCB Cooling: Premium 6-layer printed circuit design with 2 oz. thickened copper improves heat dissipation & reliability.
SSD Cooling: M.2 Shield Frozr prevents thermal throttling.
System Cooling: Connect and synchronize cooling with strategically placed pin-headers - including a dedicated pump-fan header.
Fortified PCI-e 4.0 x16
MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points to support the weight of heavy graphics cards. When every advantage in games counts, Steel Armor also shields the point of contact from electromagnetic interference:
* 1 x PCI-e 4.0/3.0 x16 slot (with Steel Armor)
* 1 x PCI-e 3.0 x16 slot (CrossFire supported)
Gen4 M.2 Connectors
The MAG B660 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4 motherboard features MSI's latest M.2 slots (Intel Optane supported):
* 2 x Gen4 x4 64Gb/s slots
* 1 x Gen4 x2 32Gb/s slot
*M.2 specifications may vary depending on the CPU installed.
M.2 Shield Frozr
Even the world’s fastest SSDs will automatically slow if thermal throttling firmware detects excessively high temperatures.
M.2 Shield Frozr is MSI's most advanced thermal solution, offering the best possible protection to ensure maximum SSD transfer speed performance.
4 x DDR4 Dual Channel (4800 MHz OC)
Memory Boost: A fully-isolated DDR circuit delivers pure data signals for optimal gaming and overclocking performance.
XMP profiles in MSI BIOS are MSI OC LAB tested and can be easily enabled with auto power settings for optimized memory speed and stability.
Wi-Fi 6 & Bluetooth 5.2
2.5G LAN: A 2.5 Gbps LAN controller delivers a premium network gaming experience.
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C: Connect to devices and transfer files at high bandwidth rates: 20 Gb/s.
HD Audio: 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio with Audio Boost & S/PDIF output.
Wi-Fi 6: The latest wireless solution supports MU-MIMO and BSS color technology, delivering speeds up to 2400 Mbps.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4800+(OC) MHz
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN and Intel Wi-Fi Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Lightning M.2: Running at PCIe Gen 4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Lightning USB 20G: Built-in USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 port, offers 20Gbps transmission speed, 4X faster than USB 3.2 Gen 1
- AUDIO BOOST: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCIe slots. Supports AMD Crossfire