Get high-capacity storage, faster shot-to-shot performance, and cinema-quality video with the SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card. With transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s1, this card offers the fast, efficient performance you expect from the global leader in flash memory cards2. This industry-leading memory card is optimized for professional-grade video capture, with a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/s1 for rich 4K and Full HD video. Capacities up to 256GB4 accommodate hours of video and thousands of high-resolution images. So you never miss a scene or shot, this memory card resists extreme temperatures, shock, and other conditions.
Shoot rich, cinema-quality video
The SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card is the world's first high-capacity card that supports VPG-655, the Video Performance Guarantee specification that ensures smooth 4K video recording as well as Full HD3. Professionals who need the highest video-capture endurance will find the performance they need in this memory card.
Industry-leading shot speed performance
Optimized for 4K video capture, the SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card delivers a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/s with an industry-leading shot speed of up to 150MB/s for 32GB - 128GB cards and up to 140MB/s for the 256GB card. And, with transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s, it makes it easy to move even large files for storage and editing. This memory card is also UDMA 7 enabled.
Extreme storage with capacities up to 256GB
With capacities up to 256GB4, the SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card can hold all of your high-resolution photos and memory-intense videos.
Get the most from your DSLR or camcorder
With this memory card's dependability and extreme speed, you'll experience faster shot-to-shot performance, increased workflow efficiency, and better use of advanced functions, such as multiple frames per second shooting and continuous burst mode shooting.
Durable card operates in extreme conditions
The SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card can operate in temperatures ranging from -13ºF (-25ºC) to 185ºF (85ºC), so you can record rich Full HD video or snap the perfect shot in almost any climate. These cards are tested with rigorous stress, shock, and vibration procedures and feature RTV silicone coating for added protection against shock and vibration.
Easily recover deleted photos or videos
The SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card comes with a one-year subscription of RescuePRO® recovery software6. RescuePRO software makes it easy to recover deleted photos or videos and save them to your computer's hard drive--even if the files were deleted months ago.
The SanDisk Extreme PRO CompactFlash Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty7.
1. 256GB: Up to 160MB/s read speed; up to 140MB/s write speed. 32GB-128GB: Up to 160MB/s read speed; up to 150MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
2. Gartner Dataquest ID No G00252212.05/15/13.
3. 4K (4096x2160), Full HD (1920x1080) and 3D video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
4. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
5. Video Performance Guarantee enabled to ensure video recording at 65MB/sec minimum sustained write speed. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
6. Registration required. Terms and conditions apply.
7. 30 years warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty