55’’ Interactive 4K UHD LCD Touchscreen with integrated annotation software
Share Your Vision with the ProLite TE5503MIS-B2AG; a perfect solution for educational and corporate use. The 55’’ infrared 20-point touchscreen with iiWare 8.0 (Android OS) featuring Note, web browser, file manager, cloud drives, WPS office, ScreenSharePro and Eshare. It comes with dual touch pens, allowing users to annotate easily in 4K on files and on-screen content, which can be saved directly on a USB device, 16GB internal memory or on a connected cloud drive. The display supports playback of presentations, high-resolution video and almost any other type of content.
The high-quality commercial IPS LCD screen with 4K UHD resolution (3840x2160 - 8.3 megapixel), 340cd/m2 and a contrast ratio of 1200:1 provides vibrant, detailed and high-quality images from anywhere in the class- or meeting room. The anti-glare coating drastically reduces ambient reflection in high-brightness environments without compromising the sharpness and clarity of the image. The screen is equipped with an all-metal bezel and 3mm thick hardened glass to ensure long durability in high-use environments, such as classrooms or meeting rooms.
Share, stream and edit content from any device directly on screen and transform your team meetings or lessons into an easy, fast and seamless interactive session with the included WiFi module (OWM001) and the ScreenSharePro app
- IIWARE 8.0 (ANDROID OS) - iiWare 8.0 features 6 different applications for collaboration and content sharing, plus it contains Note, a web browser, file manager, cloud drive manager, WPS Office and ScreenSharePro. Note is the digital whiteboard app for 4K annotations on screen as well as in content and with ScreensharePro users can share, stream and capture content from any device directly on screen and transform team meetings or lessons into easy, fast and seamless interactive sessions. iiWare supports presentation playback, high-resolution video and almost any other type of content from a USB drive, online or internal memory.
- SLOT PC - Transform your display into a stand-alone solution with the optional slot PC. No more hassle with cables and having to mount a NUC or PC at the back of the monitor or on the floor lift. Simply slide in an iiyama slot PC (sold separately) and get started right away.
- TOUCH TECHNOLOGY - INFRARED - The infrared technology uses infrared backlight. A touch event is registered with great accuracy when the infrared light is blocked by finger or stylus. This technology does not rely on an overlay or substrate, so it is impossible to physically "wear out" the touchscreen. Moreover the display characteristics remain virtually unaffected by the touch functionality.
- 4K - UHD resolution (3840x2160), better known as 4K, offers a gigantic viewable area with 4 times more information and work space than a Full HD screen. Due to the high DPI (dots per inch), it displays an incredibly sharp and crisp image.
- AG COATING - The anti-glare coating is used in professional-grade displays to help avoid issues with reflections and external light sources affecting colour reproduction, contrast and sharpness. It also makes the screen less susceptible to dust, grease and dirt marks.