55" Open Frame PCAP interactive large format display with 15pt touch capability, IPS panel technology and touch through glass function for landscape, portrait or face up use
The 4K UHD (3840x2160) Open Frame TF5539UHSC-B1AG with Touch-Through-Glass function guarantees a seamless and accurate touch response for true kiosk integration or interactive behind-glass-retail applications. The IPS panel technology offers exceptional colour performance and wide viewing angles, making it a perfect solution for interactive shop windows, education, kiosks and in-store communications. Featuring a metal housing with 60950-1 ball-drop proof, scratch-resistant and edge-to-edge glass, this display can be installed in the most demanding environments for an 24/7 usage and in different set-ups as a result of its Open Frame side mounting holes. For ease of integration, the TF5539UHSC-B1AG can be equipped with optional external mounting brackets (OMK4-2) making it an ideal solution for kiosk integrators and interactive multimedia.
- IPS TECHNOLOGY - IPS technology offers higher contrast, darker blacks and much better viewing angles than standard TN technology. The screen will look good no matter what angle you look at it.
- TOUCH THROUGH-GLASS - This through glass touch screen works right through glass and can turn glass surfaces into an interactive touch screen display. Use it on storefront windows, real estate office, in-store for POS or restaurants.
- TOUCH TECHNOLOGY - CAPACITIVE - This through glass touch screen works right through glass and can turn glass surfaces into an interactive touch screen display. Use it on storefront windows, real estate office, in-store for POS or restaurants.
- AG COATING - The anti-glare coating is used in professional-grade displays to help avoid issues with reflections and external light sources affecting colour reproduction, contrast and sharpness. It also makes the screen less susceptible to dust, grease and dirt marks.
- 24/7 - 24/7 displays are designed for a continuous operation.