A Grade Item
Please note that this is an A Grade open box item. It may have been returned to us by another customer who purchased it in error.
A Grade items are new and unused. The box may have been unsealed and opened. All A Grade items are complete, working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
HyperX® FURY DDR4 RGB1 delivers a boost of performance and style with speeds of up to 3733MHz2, aggressive styling, and RGB lighting that runs the length of the module for smooth and stunning effects. This dazzling, cost-effective upgrade is available in 2400MHz–3733MHz speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single module capacities of 4GB–32GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–128GB. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds and is both Intel XMP-ready and Ready for Ryzen. HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, it’s an easy, worry-free upgrade for your Intel or AMD-based system.
Customizable RGB lighting with aggressive styling1
Give your battle station a stylish upgrade thanks to FURY DDR4 RGB’s updated heat spreader and customizable smooth, stunning RGB effects. Use the powerful HyperX NGENUITY software or motherboard manufacturer’s software to create your own look.
HyperX Infrared Sync Technology
RGB effects stay synced thanks to HyperX’s patent-pending infrared sync technology.
Our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles designed to maximize the performance of our memory modules, reaching speeds up to 3733MHz.
Ready for AMD Ryzen
Get memory that’s Ready for Ryzen and will seamlessly integrate with your AMD-based system. A reliable, compatible performance boost for your build.
Plug N Play – Automatic overclocking up to 2666MHz2
A simple and easy Plug N Play upgrade, HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
1. Lighting customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software or with motherboard RGB control software. RGB customization support through third-party software may vary.
2. HyperX Plug N Play memory will run in DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. HyperX Plug N Play DDR4 products support XMP 2.0 specifications so overclocking can also be achieved by enabling the built-in XMP Profile.
- Stunning RGB lighting with aggressive style1
- Patented HyperX Infrared Sync Technology
- Intel XMP-ready
- Ready for AMD Ryzen
- Speeds up to 3733MHz and kit capacities up to 128GB
- Plug N Play functionality at 2400MHz and 2666MHz2