Choose an HP LaserJet Enterprise printer designed to handle business solutions securely and efficiently, and helps conserve energy with HP EcoSmart black toner. Keep up with the demands of growing business with a printer you can rely on.
HP PRINTERS HAVE THE INDUSTRY’S STRONGEST SECURITY BECAUSE THEY’RE ALWAYS ON GUARD, CONTINUALLY DETECTING AND STOPPING THREATS WHILE ADAPTING TO NEW ONES. AND ONLY HP PRINTERS AUTOMATICALLY SELF-HEAL FROM ATTACKS, SO IT DOESN’T NEED TO INTERVENE.
- Each printer in your fleet checks its operating code and repairs itself from attacks.
- Your printer’s outgoing network connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and thwart malware.
- Memory activity is monitored to continually detect and stop attacks.
- Firmware is automatically checked during startup to determine if it’s authentic code – digitally signed by HP.
GOOD RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IS GOOD BUSINESS. HELP REDUCE COSTS AND ENERGY USE WITH AN HP LASERJET DESIGNED TO BE MORE EFFICIENT THAN ITS PREDECESSORS, USING HP JETINTELLIGENCE TONER CARTRIDGES. HP, LIKE YOU, IS COMMITTED TO KEEPING BUSINESS MOVING.
- Stay productive with reliable cartridges, and help save energy while printing with HP EcoSmart black toner.
- Spend less time replacing toner, and more on business. Choose optional high-yield toner cartridges.
- Enhanced energy savings — up to 29% over prior products plus save with Auto-on/Auto-off technology.
- This printer fits in tight places to boost performance in almost any workspace.
EVERY BUSINESS VALUES A PROBLEM SOLVER. HELP GET MORE CONTROL WITH A ROBUST MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND SOLUTIONS THAT KEEP UP WITH MODERN BUSINESS.
- Centralise control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin – and help build business efficiency.
- Gain insights into print costs, behaviors, utilization to drive efficiencies with this cloud-based printer.
- Set security configuration policies and automatically validate settings for every HP printer in your fleet.
EASY-TO-USE FEATURES, FAST PRINT SPEEDS, AND SIMPLE MOBILE PRINTING OPTIONS HELP YOU KEEP UP WITH THE SPEED OF BUSINESS.
- Submit print jobs on the go and securely release them at any HP Roam-enabled office printer, securely.
 To enable HP Roam, some devices may require firmware to be upgraded and an optional accessory to add Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) beaconing capabilities. Subscription may be required. For more information, visit hp.com/go/roam.
 Based on HP review of 2018 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit http://www.hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: http://www.hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
 High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges not included, please purchase separately.
 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities are subject to printer and settings.
 HP Web Jetadmin is available for download at no additional charge at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
 HP JetAdvantage Security Manager must be purchased separately. To learn more, please visit http://www.hp.com/go/securitymanager.
 Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Some features require purchase of an optional accessory. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
[b] Based on HP review of 2018 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit http://www.hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: http://www.hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
- Black and white printer designed for Enterprise environments
- For teams up to 15 users; Prints up to 7,500 pages/month
- Front-facing USB printing; Roam; Two-sided printing
- 1 Hi-Speed Device USB 2.0; 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Gigabit Ethernet; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket; 1 Wi-Fi direct 802.11b/g/n; 1 Bluetooth low energy