HP’s mid-level Enterprise-class colour printer with speeds up to 35 ppm and strongest security
HP PRINTERS HAVE THE INDUSTRY'S STRONGEST SECURITY BECAUSE THEY’RE ALWAYS ON GUARD, CONTINUALLY STOPPING THREATS WHILE ADAPTING TO NEW ONES. AND ONLY HP PRINTERS CAN AUTOMATICALLY SELF-HEAL FROM ATTACKS, SO IT DOESN'T NEED TO INTERVENE.
- The operating code (BIOS) is automatically checked during startup and repairs itself if compromised.
- Common Criteria certified to continually monitor memory activity to detect and stop attacks in real time.
- Firmware is automatically checked during startup to determine if it’s authentic code – digitally signed by HP.
- The printer’s outgoing network connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and thwart malware.
- Safeguard data stored on the printer – keys, passwords, certificates, and more – with the embedded HP Trusted Platform Module.
SET UP WORKGROUPS FOR SUCCESS WITHOUT ADDING MORE TO YOUR PLATE. HELP TEAMS THRIVE WHILE ALLOWING IT THE CONTROL IT NEEDS TO QUICKLY HANDLE BUSINESS FLEET-WIDE, USING A STREAMLINED PRINTER BUILT FOR STRAIGHTFORWARD USE AND MANAGEMENT.
- HP FutureSmart firmware can be updated with the latest features to optimise your investment for years to come.
- Centralise control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin – and help build business efficiency.
- Easily enable workflows across your fleet with a consistent user experience and intuitive, tablet-like icons.
- Expect consistent, high-quality results with technology that automatically adjusts print settings to paper type.
- Work with less wait. Step up productivity with print speeds up to 40 pages per minute.
EASE COLLABORATION AND PRODUCTIVITY WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, USING A PRINTER THAT SUPPORTS HOW PEOPLE WORK TODAY: FAST, NIMBLE, AND CONNECTED. QUICKLY PRINT THE PREMIUM COLOUR DOCUMENTS YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS TO LOOK PROFESSIONAL, DAY IN AND DAY OUT.
- Give workgroups what they need to succeed. Easily choose and deploy hundreds of HP and third-party solutions.
- Easily access, print, and share resources with built-in Ethernet and optional wireless networking.
- Easily manage jobs directly at the printer with a customisable 10.9 cm (4.3 inch) colour touchscreen.
- Spend less time loading paper with up to three input trays for an additional capacity of 2,300 sheets.
BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, AND FINDING EFFICIENCIES IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY. HP PRINTERS ARE DESIGNED WITH THE ENVIRONMENT IN MIND, SO WORKGROUPS CAN COMPLETE TASKS QUICKLY WHILE HELPING TO CONSERVE ENERGY WHEREVER POSSIBLE.
- Help save paper right out of the box. Two-sided (duplex) printing is set at default for automatic savings.
- Help reduce wasted paper and toner by only printing jobs that are truly needed, using HP Roam for Business.
- Help save energy intelligently by using only the power you need with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Help reduce your impact. Count on easy cartridge recycling at no charge with HP Planet Partners.
 HP’s most advanced embedded security features are available on HP Managed and Enterprise devices with HP FutureSmart firmware 4.5 or above. Claim based on HP review of 2019 published features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features to automatically detect, stop, and recover from attacks with a self-healing reboot, in alignment with NIST SP 800-193 guidelines for device cyber resiliency. For a list of compatible products, visit http://www.hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/PrinterSecurityClaims.
 Third-party certification based on Common Criteria Information Technology Security Evaluation ISO/IEC 15408 Standard requirements as of May 2019. Certification applicable to HP Enterprise and Managed devices running HP FutureSmart Firmware version 4.5.1 and later. For more information: https://www.commoncriteriaportal.org/files/epfiles/Certification%20Report%20-%20HP%20Intrusion%20Detection.pdf.
 Some features enabled by future HP FutureSmart firmware upgrades may not be available on older devices, if for example, physical product characteristics limit the functionality of the new feature.
 HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
 Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point and may be limited during active VPN connections.
 Dependent upon country setup specifications.
 To enable HP Roam, some devices may require firmware to be upgraded and an optional accessory to add Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) beaconing capabilities. Subscription may be required. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/roam.
 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings. May require a firmware upgrade.
 Program availability varies. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
 Use of the HP Trusted Platform Module may require a firmware upgrade.
 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- Color printer designed for Enterprise environments
- For teams up to 15 users; Prints up to 10,000 pages/month
- Roam; Two-sided printing; Energy Efficient; Strong Security
- 1 Hi-Speed Device USB 2.0; 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Gigabit/Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network; Hardware Integration Pocket