An efficient, wireless MFP for high-quality colour and business productivity. Save time with Smart Tasks in HP Smart app, and print and scan from your phone. Get seamless connections and strong security designed to help detect and stop attacks.
This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges. More at: http://www.hp.com/learn/ds
GET WORK DONE WHEREVER, WHENEVER, AND HELP SAVE TIME WITH SMART TASK SHORTCUTS, USING HP SMART – BEST-IN-CLASS MOBILE PRINT APP.[2,3]
- Get easy printing and scanning from your mobile device, with HP Smart – best-in-class mobile print app.[2,3]
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks with customisable shortcuts, with Smart Tasks in HP Smart app.
- Organise documents 50% faster with Smart Tasks – first mobile print app that automates scanning tasks.
- Get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from your mobile device, using HP Smart app.
GET PEAK PRINTING PERFORMANCE WITH HIGH-QUALITY COLOUR AND MFP VERSATILITY.
- Get high-quality colour and peak printing performance with Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Easily manage print, scan, and copy tasks at the device with an intuitive touchscreen.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Get the business prints you want, fast. This printer delivers your documents at high speed.
GET STRONG SECURITY DESIGNED TO HELP DETECT AND STOP ATTACKS, AND DUAL BAND WI-FI™ FOR FASTER, MORE RELIABLE CONNECTIONS.
- Help protect your data. Get strong security with real-time threat detection and software validation.
- Get faster, more reliable connections with dual band Wi-Fi®.
- Easily share resources – access and print with wireless and Ethernet networking.
- Connect your mobile device directly to your printer – and easily print without accessing a network.
 Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
 Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only.
 Compared to OEM mobile printing apps for the majority of top-selling inkjet & laser printers & all-in-ones for home & home office, priced less than or equal to €429.99 . Market share as reported by IDC CYQ2 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Claim based on research of printer manufacturer’s mobile print apps and Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab hands-on testing and study commissioned by HP. See September 2018 report at http://www.keypointintelligence.com/HPSmartApp.
 Based on internal HP testing. Average timing estimate based on: 1) downloaded HP Smart app on mobile or desktop device, 2) setting up Smart Tasks shortcut, 3) scanning jobs which have more than 2-3 tasks associated with them (scan to email, save and rename, store to cloud, etc.). Average timing savings comparison based on using printer and desktop scan software to complete similar scanning tasks. Requires the HP Smart app download and supported HP printer. For details on local printing requirements see http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only.
 Compared to the majority of competing in-class consumer colour desktop inkjet all-in-ones <€299. Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab 2018 research study commissioned by HP based on research survey of printer manufacturers’ published specifications, sustainability reports and press releases as of 12/15/2018 and not confirmed by lab testing. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ3 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, CYQ3 2018 Release. The ability to automate work defined as having the capability to use the OEM mobile print app to create a multistep workflow on mobile device and have a shortcut appear on the app and/or on control panel of printer; and/or use intelligent Optical Character Recognition to name a scanned file based on the first few words of a document. For more details, see http://www.keypointintelligence.com/HPOfficeJetPro.
 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade.
 Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Supports both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz using up to 12 non-overlapping channels vs only 3 non-overlapping channels for 2.4 GHz only. Supports 5.0 GHz band (up to 150 mbps) vs 2.4 GHz band (up to 72.2 mbps).
 Mobile device needs to be connected to Wi-Fi Direct® signal of a Wi-Fi Direct-supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Details at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
 Register within first 60 days at www.hp.com/eu/3yearwarranty.
 Based on the reduced energy use of HP LaserJet printers and cartridges with JetIntelligence introduced since 2015 compared to previous toner versions without JetIntelligence, using EnergyStar methodology.
- Print, copy, scan
- Executive (184 x 267 mm); Oficio 8.5x13 (216 x 330 mm); 4 x 6 (102 x 152 mm); 5 x 8 (127 x 203 mm); A4 (210 x 299 mm); A5 (148 x 210 mm); A6 (105 x 148 mm); B5(JIS) (182 x 257 mm); B6(JIS) (128 x 182 mm); 10 x 15cm (100 x 150 mm); Oficio (216 x 340 mm); 16K (195 x 270 mm; 184 x 260 mm; 197 x 273mm); Postcard(JIS) (100 x 147 mm); Double Postcard(JIS) (147 x 200 mm); Envelope #10 (105 x 241 mm); Envelope Monarch (98 x 191 mm); Envelope B5 (176 x 250 mm); Envelope C5 (162 x 229 mm); Envelope DL (110 x 220 mm); A5-R (210 x 148 mm)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; Built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port; 802.11n 2.4/5GHz wireless; Front Host USB
- Up to 40,000 pages