An efficient MFP for high-quality colour and productivity.1 Save time with Smart Tasks in HP Smart app and print and scan from your phone.2 Get security essentials to help maintain privacy and control.
Freedom to work anywhere
- Get easy printing and scanning from your mobile device, with HP Smart – best-in-class mobile print app.2,3
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks with customizable shortcuts, with Smart Tasks in HP Smart app. Scan to the cloud, email, and more – in just a tap.2
- Organize documents 50% faster with Smart Tasks4 – first mobile print app that automates scanning tasks.5
- Get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from your mobile device, using HP Smart app.2
Trusted HP quality and performance
- Get high-quality colour and peak printing performance with Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Get quick and easy printing, copying, and scanning directly at the control panel.
- Get the business prints you want, fast. This printer delivers your documents at high speed.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.6
- Security essentials to help maintain privacy and control, including basic encryption and password protection.
- Easily share resources – access and print with Ethernet networking.
1 Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting
2 Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only.
3 Compared to OEM mobile printing apps for the majority of top-selling inkjet & laser printers & all-in-ones for home & home office, priced less than or equal to $429.99 USD. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ2 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Claim based on research of printer manufacturer’s mobile print apps and Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab hands-on testing and study commissioned by HP. See September 2018 report at keypointintelligence.com/HPSmartApp
4 Based on internal HP testing. Average timing estimate based on: 1) downloaded HP Smart app on mobile or desktop device, 2) setting up Smart Tasks shortcut, 3) scanning jobs which have more than 2-3 tasks associated with them (scan to email, save and rename, store to cloud, etc.). Average timing savings comparison based on using printer and desktop scan software to complete similar scanning tasks. Requires the HP Smart app download and supported HP printer. For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only.
5 Compared to the majority of competing in-class consumer colour desktop inkjet all-in-ones <$299 USD. Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab 2018 research study commissioned by HP based on research survey of printer manufacturers’ published specifications, sustainability reports and press releases as of 12/15/2018 and not confirmed by lab testing. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ3 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, CYQ3 2018 Release. The ability to automate work defined as having the capability to use the OEM mobile print app to create a multistep workflow on mobile device and have a shortcut appear on the app and/or on control panel of printer; and/or use intelligent Optical Character Recognition to name a scanned file based on the first few words of a document. For more details, see keypointintelligence.com/HPOfficeJetPro
6 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade.