Design Art at its best by RAIJINTEK – a new series of SFF chassis, the METIS EVO case is designed to be the smallest case possible built with ultra-high air flow in mind and solve the thermal issues of a SFF chassis.
METIS EVO supports up to Mini-ITX motherboards and is able to support an ultra-high air flow 200mm at front - you could also install a 120/140/200mm radiator at the front too, a 120 + 92mm fan at the bottom, and 2 x 92mm at the rear.
METIS EVO's features includes elegant sand blasting on aluminum, 3.5” x 2 HDD + 2.5” x 2 HDD/SSD support, VGA card support up to 280mm in length (without radiator - up to 220mm with 30mm thickness radiator installed), is tool-free for easy installation, and has ATX / SFX PSU compatibility (SFX switch bracket included).
Looking for a best of best SFF case with no thermal issue? METIS EVO is the one.
- Aluminum sand blasted appearance
- Entire internals coated black
- Compatible with ATX or SFX power supply
- Supports graphics cards up to 280mm in length
- Supports up to 135mm height CPU coolers
- Type C x 1 + USB3.0 x 1
- All magnetic dust filters
- Supports up to 2 x 2.5" SSDs + 2 x 3.5" HDDs
- Option to install 1 x 200mm or 1 x 140mm or 1 x 120mm fan at front
- Can also install 1 x 120mm fan at bottom, 2 x 92mm fans at rear
- Option to install 200mm, 140mm or 120mm radiator at front
- Mesh front panel for ultra-high air flow design