PAEAN M is design art in its best by RAIJINTEK – an open-frame MicroATX chassis. The, main structure is a middle plate, made of 3.0mm Aluminum with black sand blasting, 4 x Aluminum cylinders with rubber tubes, and a 4.0mm tempered glass at front as well.
PAEAN M supports several functions - it's able to accomodate Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards, supports a 240/280mm radiator, 3 x SSDs and 1 x HDD, has 5 x PCI slots and 2 x USB3.0. It also features tool-free drive installation, suports graphics cards with a length up to 430mm, and a max PSU length up to 200mm.
PAEAN M not only has a superb design and elegance, but also gives you freedom and the joy of installing devices easily in a great case.
- Black anodized appearance
- Coated black internally
- Compatible with an ATX PSU
- Compatible with graphics cards up to 430mm in length
- Supports CPU coolers up to 140mm high
- 2x USB3.0 + 2 x USB2.0 ports
- Supports 3 x 2.5" SSDs and 1 x 3.5" HDD
- Anti-vibration rubber for HDD installation
- Sturdy and reliable chassis body made of 3.0mm aluminum + 1.0mm SGCC
- Accommodates an internal 240/280 mm radiator
- High quality 4.0mm tempered glass side panel
- Tool-free easy installation for all systems