The EOS 360 RBW AIO brings you advanced cooling performance. EOS cold plates are made of full copper and use an advanced design of micro fin channels (0.12mm), and an extra-large CPU contact area with multiple channels for the best direct flow of cooling liquid.
The EOS internal pump is built inside the radiator and uses a reliable ceramic axis bearing with super silent operation, featuring a high pressure head at 1.5m, low noise at 30 dBA [Max.], a life expectancy up to 50,000 hours, and of course super durable OD 16mm Teflon Tubes.
Not only is a newly designed pump and water block used - EOS is also using high density design radiator, a FPI: 20 high density fin radiator with 12 heat sink water tunnel. The radiator itself supports up to 3 x 120mm fans, and users can also add extra two fans to create double row fans.
With high static pressure & torque fans in combination with the PWM Pump, EOS is an extemely high performance water cooler for a super silent system.
EOS is also one of the most user friendly AIO water coolers in the world with multiple CPU brackets for Intel & AMD sockets for easy installation.
- New & patented design of the pump & cold plate
- Full copper water block with 0.12mm micro-fin channel, extra-large CPU contact area
- High pressure head at 1.5m
- Durable and reliable ceramic axis pump bearing
- Low noise pump
- Full controllable 5V ADD RGB LED light effects
- Specific 11 fan blade design with anti-vibration rubber
- 20 FPI high density fin radiator with 12 channels
- Solid mounting kits to provide sturdy and easy installation
- Durable Teflon mesh tube with low evaporation rate
- 50,000 hours Life Expectancy
- Multiple mounting kits for modern Intel sockets LGA 775/115x/1366/201x/2066 and AMD sockets AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1