Design Art at its best by RAIJINTEK – The NYX PRO series.
Made of 3mm aluminum and incredibly thick 2.5mm solid steel for a strong structure, the NYX PRO has been created for modders and high-end enthusiasts for use with DIY water cooling and the most powerful components on the market, giving them the unique possibility of presenting their VGA’s and water cooling skills.
The NYX PRO series offers some unique design elements such as a flip open top panel & front panel, rubber paddings & plate springs for joint protection, and tool-free & easy HDD installation design. The NYX PRO Series is also able to house super hardware such as Intel Core i9/i7's or Xeons and AMD AM4/TR4 CPU’s along with extremely powerful full-length VGA cards, such as the RTX 3090 or RX 6900 XT.
The NYX PRO series can handle an incredible combination of hardware. It supports Mini-ITX, MicroATX, standard ATX, E-ATX and even EEB workstation motherboards, can house up to two 360mm radiators with a max density of 30mm, 6 fans of 120 mm & 4 fans of 140mm, up to 2 x 3.5” HDDs or 4 x 2.5" SSDs as well as two full-length vertical VGA Cards (up to 469mm length). Two vertical VGA brackets and super thick 20mm bottom feet rubber also protect your hardware and chassis body.
Looking for a unique and dedicated water cooling chassis? The NYX PRO series is the one for all hardware enthusiasts.
- Supports EE-B / E-ATX / ATX / MicroATX / Mini-ITX motherboards
- Unique open frame design
- Ultra-thick 3mm aluminium & 2.5mm SPCC extreme solid steel
- Matte internal black coating
- 4.0mm tempered glass side panel
- Flip open top panel & front panel
- Front panel supports up to 120/240/280/360, 30mm thick water radiator
- Top panel supports up to 120/240/280/360, 30mm thick water radiator
- In total supports up to 2 x 360mm, 30mm thick water radiator
- Supports up to 496mm full-length graphic card
- Maximum CPU cooler height of up to 75mm
- Capable of installing a pump / water tank combo to achieve a DIY water loop system