Smashes the GbE Barrier!
2x2 802.11ax Tri-Band WIFI + BLUETOOTH 5.2 card GC-WBAX210 is an exclusive PCIe expansion card that offers support for the latest 2x2 802.11ax 160MHz Tri-Band WIFI and BLUETOOTH 5.2 connectivity.
AORUS Antenna Supports Tri-Band with Better WIFI Signal
- All new antenna supported Tri-band 802.11ax 2.4GHz / 5GHz / 6GHz. Better signal strength compared to traditional antenna design
- AORUS Antenna with smart antenna function for the best WIFI signal transmitting
- Multiple angle tilt and magnetic base for the best signal strength direction and location
WIFI 6E Advantage
Spectrum congestion is huge problem in current WIFI environment nowadays because too many devices all use existing 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrum, and it cause unreliable connection and slower speed. WIFI 6E is extended standard to WIFI 6, and it use dedicated 6GHz band that it provides not only brand new frequency to transfer data, but also spacious spectrum for future more devices. With WIFI 6E, users can enjoy faster connection and stronger signal than before.
Standard : BLUETOOTH 5.2
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6*, CERTIFIED* a/b/g/n/ac WMM*, WMM*-Power Save, WPA3, PMF*, Wi-Fi Direct*, WIFI Agile Multiband.
* Support of Wi-Fi Alliance certifications is OS-dependent.
IEEE WLAN Standard:
IEEE 802.11-2016 and select amendments (selected feature coverage) IEEE 802.11a, b, d ,e ,g ,h ,I ,k , n ,r ,u ,v ,w ,ac ,ax ; Fine Timing Measurement based on 802.11-2016, Wi-Fi Location R2 (802.11az) HW readiness*
* IEEE 802.11az hardware readiness per expected Wi-Fi Location R2 feature support and based on draft 2.1 of the IEEE 802.11az amendment and is subject to change.
* Wi-Fi 6E and its 6GHz carrier frequency support may vary by country.
Security Methods - WPA2* ; WPA3 *
Authentication Protocols - 802.1X EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2, PEAPv0 –MSCHAPv2 (EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA’)
* Some security solutions may not be supported by your device operating system and/or by your device manufacturer or may require additional hardware (e.g UICC_SIM card).Check with your device manufacturer for details on availability.