Kingston’s NV1 NVMe™ PCIe SSD is a substantial storage solution that offers read/write* speeds of up to 2,100/1,700MB/s, which is 3 to 4 times faster than a SATA-based SSD, and 35 times faster than a traditional hard drive. NV1 works with lower power, lower heat and quicker loading times. The efficient performance and single-sided M.2 2280 (22x80mm) design make NV1 ideal for thin notebooks and systems with limited space.
Available in capacities from 500GB – 2TB** to give you all the space you need for applications, documents, photos, videos and more.
* Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- NVMe PCIe performance - Offers read/write speeds up to 2,100/1,700MB/s.*
- Ideal for systems with limited space - Easily integrate into designs with M.2 connectors. Perfect for thin laptops and small-form-factor PCs.
- Multiple capacities - Available in a range of capacities up to 2TB** to meet your data storage requirements.
- 3-year limited warranty - Backed by the reliable Kingston warranty and free technical support.