Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
*OpenVPN requires the use of Omada Hardware Controller, Software Controller, or Cloud-Based Controller
**Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Gigabit Ports: 1 gigabit SFP and 5 gigabit RJ45 ports provide high-speed wired connectivity.
- Up to 4 WAN Ports: 1 gigabit SFP WAN port, 1 gigabit RJ45 WAN port, 2 gigabit WAN/LAN ports optimize bandwidth usage.
- Highly Secure VPN: Supports up to 100ž LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 50ž OpenVPN*, 50ž L2TP, and 50ž PPTP VPN connections.
- Abundant Security Features: Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense,IP/MAC/URL filtering, and more security functions protect your network and data.