Want a compact system, significant amount of airflow and of course ARGB lighting, then introducing the GameMax Aero Mini Mesh Micro-ATX ARGB PC gaming featuring a full front mesh panel with a trio of 120mm ARGB fans.
A range of LED lighting effects and modes are included to hand with the included V1.62 ARGB PWM hub or if you crave even more ARGB then through a compatible motherboard. A hinged tempered glass and white coloured interior on one or two areas of the chassis, both your components and lighting will be on display, not only improving the brightness of the ARGB but creating some stunning results.
Don't let the compact size deceive you this little one handles full size components while still offering roomy installation space for one heroic looking build.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Integrated Mesh Front Panel - The Mini Aero is a M-ATX high airflow performance chassis thanks to the full U shape integrated mesh front panel with mesh holes 1mm in diameter, directing cold air inside, designed for excellent airflow.
- Exterior and Interior - With a unique look the Aero Mini includes a combination of black exterior for easy maintenance and a white coloured PSU shroud and motherboard plate on the inside enhancing the ARGB illumination creating a stunning PC gaming case.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included Aura Sync Cable, easily connect to the Aura Sync Switch on the PWM hub and simply connect the 3 Pin AURA to a 5V 3 Pin connection on a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and strips the way you like and have even more access to more LED colour modes!
- ARGB Hub Included - Included in the Aero Mini is the 1.62 ARGB PWM hub and is a controller that has it's very own built - in lighting program. Connect up to five fans and two LED strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB's PWM signal, also 2 RGB buttons (Mode & Brightness), it much better for user to easy adjust light mode and adjust between 5 different brightness modes (0-20-40-80-100%).
- High Efficiency Heat Dissipation - Dual internal layout optimised for maximum airflow and support of six fans four 120mm pre-installed ARGB fans and water cooling support across the front and rear. (Please note the included ARGB PWM hub can only connect to 5 fans.)
- Tempered Glass - Featuring a 3mm tempered-glass side panel with black coloured edges and high transparency. Hinged design, no screws are required, has been included to make it even easier when building.