The CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE Performance Triple Fan Kit boasts eight bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs on each fan, alongside CORSAIR AirGuide technology with anti-vortex vanes for concentrated cooling. The included iCUE Lighting Node CORE RGB Lighting Controller easily connects your lighting with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections, minimizing cable clutter. Customize vivid lighting effects and synchronize it with your other iCUE-compatible devices using powerful CORSAIR iCUE software. A translucent low-noise 120mm fan blade, able to spin as quietly as 18 dBA, is PWM controllable between 550 and 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air while enhancing your lighting effects.
- CORSAIR AirGuide technology utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs line each fan hub, creating mesmerizing RGB lighting.
- Use the included compact iCUE Lighting Node CORE to easily control lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products.
- A translucent, low-noise 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
- Keep your system cool with powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds from 550 RPM to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air with 1.46mm-H2O of static pressure