Experience Pure Clarity with the Finest Crystal Glass Lenses
Entering the Era of Digital Convenience
Crystal Clear Images
Showcase presentations with all-glass lenses, 4000 ANSI lumens high brightness, high resolution, and exclusive color modes.
Hassle Free Setup
Built for efficiency, MS560 offers Auto Keystone, adjustment feet, and flexible zoom ratio for quick and precise setup.
Low Cost Ownership
Save energy and money. Smart EcoMode conserves up to 70% power to extend lamp life. Auto Power Off shuts MS560 when no input signal is detected for 20 minutes.
No More Fuzzy Texts and Figures
Perfect Combination of Stunning Clarity and Crafted Colors
Finest Precision Glass Lenses for Crystal-Sharp Clarity
BenQ only uses high-quality glass lenses to minimize chromatic aberration, ensuring long-term image quality in brilliant clarity.
Exclusive Color Modes Calibrated to Suit Your Needs
- Presentation Mode - Designed for presentations with vivid colors. In this mode, the brightness is emphasized to match PC and notebook coloring
- Infographic Mode - Great for showcasing the text and graphics of infographics in detail thanks to the high brightness and better color gradation
- Data Review Mode - Review your reports with Data Review Mode. Its emphasized contrast and clarity speed up your meeting and strategy-making process
No More Embarrassing Waits
Start Meetings in a Blink
- Retractable Adjustment Feet - Far superior to projectors with only one adjustment foot, the triple adjustment feet, including a retractable foot, enhance flexibility in a wide variety of meeting rooms
- Auto Vertical Keystone for Perfect Alignment - Project the image from any angle and get the perfect squared image with Auto Vertical Keystone
- Time-Saving Convenience - Automatically turns on the projector once the HDMI input signal is detected
- Instant ON - Turn on the projector again within 90 secs after power off and you can start it up in no time
No More Irritating Maintenance and Energy Waste
Save Power, Save Manpower
- Kensington Lock - Designed to secure tabletop projectors, the Kensington lock interface provides “physical” security
- Top Lamp Door for Easy-Access Lamp Changes - Conveniently placed on top, allowing fast lamp maintenance and replacement when the projector is ceiling mounted in meeting rooms
- SmartEco Mode - Conserving up to 70% of lamp power for a lamp life of up to 15,000 hours
- Power-Saving, Energy-Saving - Auto Power Off shuts itself off for power savings after the projector detects no input signal for 20 minutes
We win people's hearts by being completely honest with our customers.All the information about our products is honestly revealed without exaggeration.
We endeavor to develop innovative solutions to better the quality of life in the areas that matter to people.
We have been the NO.1 bestselling DLP projector brand for 10 consecutive years, delivering unmatched world-class performance.