For those who want a compact system with substantial airflow & ARGB lighting, look no further than the Kolink Citadel Mesh RGB Micro-ATX Case. Featuring a full mesh front panel with a pair 120mm ARGB LED PWM fans, the Kolink Citadel Mesh has a range of lighting effects & modes, controlled using the supplied remote or via compatible motherboard software. With a hinged tempered glass side panel, your components & lighting will be on full display, allowing some truly stunning results.
KOLINK CITADEL MESH RGB: EXCELLENT AIRFLOW WITH ATTRACTIVE LIGHTING
The Kolink Citadel Mesh RGB comes with three 120mm ARGB PWM fans installed as standard. The addressable RGB fans can be controlled via the supplied RGB controller & remote, or via connection to your motherboards 3-Pin 5VDG connector using the applicable software. These fans offer good performance, attractive lighting effects and can even be automatically speed controlled through connecting them to your motherboard's PWM headers. The full mesh front panel also contributes to the excellent airflow of the case. Users are also free to install a 280 mm radiator in the front, plus a 240mm radiator in the roof.
Aside from the pre-installed fans, users are also free to install two more 120/140 mm fans in the roof, which is where a magnetic dust filter can be found installed on the honeycomb-style mesh. A full tempered glass hinged side panel shows off your system build, and is easily opened & closed using the pull tab. Magnets are used to keep the side panel in place when shut.
THE KOLINK CITADEL MESH RGB: HARDWARE CAPABLE
The interior comes entirely in black, with a PSU shroud that only adds to the sleek and unobtrusive look. Behind the shroud is where users will find space for a pair of 3.5" HDD's in the HDD cage provided. Alternatively, 2.5" SSD's can be installed here, or next to the motherboard. The motherboard tray and PSU shroud both offer numerous openings for optimum cable management, with up to 24mm cable management space. Underneath the case is a removable dust filter suitable for an ATX PSU up to 200mm.
Graphics cards can be up to 34.5cm long (32cm if mounting a front AIO) and CPU coolers up to 19 cm tall. Additionally, the I/O panel located at the front possesses two USB 2.0 ports as well as a pair of USB 3.0 Type-A ports.
- Full mesh front panel with 2 x pre-installed ARGB LED PWM Fans
- Pre-installed rear 120mm PWM fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- RGB controller hub with remote control allowing various lighting modes & effects
- Option to sync to motherboard software provided as standard
- Hinged tempered glass side panel for unobstructed view of the interior
- Designed for Micro-ATX-/Mini-ITX motherboards
- Dual-Slot Vertical GPU Support (Up to 2.5 slot compatible) - riser cable sold separately
- Support for radiators up to 280mm in the front and 240mm at the top
- I/O Panel with 2x USB 3.0 & 1x USB 2.0, HD Audio
- Graphics cards up to 345 mm supported, CPU coolers up to 190 mm, PSUs up to 200 mm