Made from recycled materials inside and out. Using fabric woven from 24 recycled plastic water bottles, the 15.6” Cypress Convertible Backpack with EcoSmart® is thoughtfully designed to protect your work essentials while protecting the environment.
Built to fit 15.6” laptops, this eco-friendly bag’s unique design lets you carry it as either a backpack or briefcase, with shoulder straps that can tuck away when not in use. Other features include a dedicated padded compartment to cradle your laptop, two main compartments with pockets to organise your files and everyday essentials, ergonomic shoulder straps to make your commute more comfortable, and a trolley strap to attach the convertible backpack to rolling luggage.
The Bottle: Reborn
This bag was designed with the environment in mind. By using GRS-certified recycled materials, 24 plastic bottles were kept out of our waterways and landfills, shredded into small flakes, re-polymerised into plastic chips, then heated and spun into yarn that was woven, and sewn into the fabric of this EcoSmart bag.
Uniquely designed for multiple carrying options, this bag can either be worn as a backpack or carried as a briefcase. Offering both top and side carry handles, the convertible bag also has shoulder straps which can be tucked away when not in use.
To make your everyday commute more comfortable, we’ve incorporated a few key perks, including ergonomic shoulder straps, an air-mesh padded back panel to keep you cool, and a trolley trap to easily attach the backpack to rolling luggage.
- Made from 24 recycled plastic water bottles
- Converts from backpack to briefcase
- Shoulder straps can be tucked away when not in use
- Top and side comfort carry handles
- Dedicated padded laptop compartment
- Two main compartments for files and gear, with pockets for smaller accessories
- Front, quick-stash pocket
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and padded back panel for comfortable carrying
- Luggage pass-through trolley strap