This case is the mesh version of the already impressive and stylish CiT Raider with the added focus on airflow and increasing the overall performance.
The Raider Air comes equipped with a full mesh front panel to get the utmost possible airflow and still see the three beautiful Raider fans installed behind it. Like the original Raider the Air includes four pre-installed 120mm Halo Dual-Ring fans.
Control your pre-installed fans using the PCB hub and RF controller. The RF controller enables you to use it anywhere within a 10mm range and allows for 6 single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Yellow), multiple colour options, a variety of lighting modes, speed and brightness (To control the brightness using the speed buttons on the remote you must choose the 7 single colour modes and if the spectrum colour mode has been selected you can control the fan speed using the speed buttons) all at the touch of a button.
A 3 Pin AURA connector comes included and allows you to control all your devices connected to the PCB hub using motherboard software (Please note your motherboard must have a 5V 3 Pin RGB Connection). Giving you even more control!
Apart from the four pre-installed fans users are able to include another four fans with two on the top of the case and two on the shroud. Users can also fit at the front a radiator up to a 240mm, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a radiator up to 120mm.
Thanks to everything included and the 4mm tempered glass side panel, create a system build to turn heads.
Compatible with the Following Fan and LED Strip
The CiT Raider Air is compatible with the following fan and LED Strip:
- Raider Dual Ring 16 LED 120mm Rainbow RGB Fan 5pin
- 30cm Raider ARGB LED Strip 3pin
- Stylish Exterior - A full mesh front panel accompanied by 3 x 120mm Halo Dual-Ring fans enabling direct airflow deliveries a much more balanced performance.
- Four ARGB Fans Included - Overall the chassis supports up to eight fans with four pre-installed Halo Dual-Ring fans included adds a stunning look to any PC build.
- Water-Cooling Support - The Raider Air chassis has room to mount a total of eight fans and install a radiator up to 240mm in the front / top and at the back a 120mm radiator provide extensive cooling support.
- PCB Hub - The four pre-installed fans are controlled by an included PCB hub and can fit up to 10 devices, 8 x 5 Pin fans and 2 x 3 Pin LED strips. The PCB hub comes with a SATA connector for easy connectivity and alternatively a 3 Pin 5V RGB connector has been included meaning the fans can be hooked up and controlled via motherboard sync taking your Raider to new heights.
- Tempered Glass - A four millimetre tempered glass side panel included allows you to showcase your lighting and components from all angles and provides the platform to create a show stopping PC.
- RF Remote - At the touch of a button make it even easier and more efficient to control your LED lighting with the RF remote you have the option of seven single colours, multiple colour options, a variety of lighting modes, speed and brightness.
- I/O Ports - Easy accessible 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 ports on the top with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range of media devices.
- Removable Dust Filters - A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Raider helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.