The CORSAIR MP600 CORE Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD uses Gen4 PCIe technology with blazing fast sequential read speeds of up to 4,950MB/sec and sequential write speeds of up to 3,800MB/sec. High-density 3D QLC NAND flash memory stores more data in the same amount of space than previous generation memory, with longevity up to 1,440TB Written. Contained in a compact M.2 2280 form factor with a built-in aluminum heatspreader and connecting over a high-speed NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 interface, the MP600 CORE is easy to install into a compatible motherboard and is backed by a five-year warranty. If you’re looking for extreme storage performance, go with Gen4 for blazing fast speed.
* Performance and endurance vary by capacity.
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 4,950MB/sec sequential read and 3,800MB/sec sequential write speeds, for blazing fast read, write, and response times.
- High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 CORE delivers incredible storage performance.
- High-Density 3D QLC NAND: Stores more data in the same amount of physical space than previous generation memory cells, offering a superb value.
- Built-in Aluminum Heatspreader: Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
- Outstanding Endurance: Guaranteed for up to 1,440TB Written, the MP600 CORE's longevity ensures that it will reliably store your data through many years of use.
- Compact M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive Five-year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.