The CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler delivers powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU in a brilliant white finish, with a 360mm radiator and three CORSAIR ML120 RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2,400 RPM. 33 Ultra-bright CAPELLIX LEDs on the pump head and eight RGB LEDs per fan let you completely personalize your cooler’s look. Connect to the included CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software to orchestrate synchronized RGB lighting, adjust fan speeds, and enable Zero RPM mode on up to six fans. Easy to install on most major CPU sockets, with a thermally optimized split-flow cold plate and low-noise centrifugal pump for exceptional performance, the H150i ELITE CAPELLIX puts the spotlight on your cooling.
- High-Performance RGB Pump Head: Powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Included: A smart RGB lighting and fan speed controller gives you precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
- Magnetic Levitation RGB Fans: Three 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB Series PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Extreme CPU Cooling: Incredible cooling fan performance controllable via PWM, from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation.
- Brilliant White Finish: A white pump cap, radiator, and fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and fits right in with a modern white RGB build.
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software: Adjust fan and pump speeds, control and synchronize your cooler's RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices, and monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, all from a single intuitive interface.
- Split-Flow Copper Cold Plate: An optimal cold plate design and a high-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch provides highly efficient cooling at all loads.
- Low-Noise Centrifugal Pump: Delivers a flow rate of up to 0.82L/min while generating less than 20 dBA, for extreme cooling with low noise.
- 360mm Radiator: High surface area for powerful cooling.
- Easy to Install: Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on all modern Intel and AMD sockets.