Durable, fast and elegantly designed, the SanDisk Ultra Loop™ flash drive helps protect your content as you take it with you. Its distinctive cast metal exterior features a loop design for ultimate portability. Inside, it has fast USB 3.0 transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s,2 letting you transfer a full-length film to the drive up to 15 times faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive. With capacities up to 128GB,1 you’ll have enough space to keep all of your important files with you. And we help secure them with built-in password protection3 and file recovery software,4 in case your files are accidentally lost or deleted from the drive.
Cast Metal Design
The elegant, cast metal design provides a durable exterior that helps protect your content. Its convenient loop attaches to a lanyard or keyring so it’s easier to keep track of your important documents.
USB 3.0 Speed
With transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s,2 you’ll save time and get to work on your files faster.
Fast Transfers Save Time
Transfering a full-length feature film to the drive is 15 times faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive.2
Up to 128GB
Large capacities of 32GB, 64GB and 128GB1 provide enough space to keep all of your most important content with you.
SanDisk SecureAccess™ password protection software is built in, to help keep your content secure and private.3
File Recovery Software
RescuePRO® Deluxe file recovery software is available for download,4 to help you regain your files if they’re ever accidentally lost or deleted from the drive.
1. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. Read speeds up to 130MB/s. Write speed to drive up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4 MB/s). USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
3. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 8, Windows 10, and macOS v.10.7+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess)
4. Download RescuePRO software and receive one free year; Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- Transfer files much faster than USB 2.0 drives
- Add storage for your media files
- Accessorize your Apple devices with this Mac-complementary metal design
- Keep it safe on your key ring