Designed to be the perfect companion for your iPhone, the iXpand Flash Drive offers an easy way to free up space on your iPhone, automatically backs up your camera roll, and even lets you watch popular-format videos straight from the drive4. The drive has both a flexible Lightning connector that works with most cases and a USB 3.0 connector to plug into your Mac computer or PC so you can easily move your stuff where you want it. The iXpand Flash Drive also includes encryption software that lets you password-protect files, so you can share your content while keeping sensitive files secure across your devices5. Take all the photos and videos you want—the iXpand Flash Drive delivers a fast and simple way to free up space on your iPhone so that you’re always ready to capture more memories.
Free up Space Fast!
Free up space on your iPhone or iPad quickly with the iXpand Flash Drive1. Simply plug in the Lightning connector and you can easily move photos, videos and other files off your device and onto the drive. From there, you can transfer the files onto a Mac computer or PC or store them on the drive.
Automatic Photo Backup
Set the iXpand mobile app to automatically back up your iPhone or iPad camera roll anytime the drive is connected2. No need to manually select which photos to back up. Every time you plug it in, it does the work for you.
Watch your Videos on the Move
The iXpand Flash Drive supports popular video formats (.MP4, .MOV) so you can store and watch videos straight from the drive3, making it a terrific travel companion.
Works with Most Cases
The iXpand Flash Drive is designed with a flexible connector to plug directly into your iPhone or iPad without having to remove your case. Now available, the iXpand Flash Drive also comes in a version built for the OtterBox uniVERSE case system8.
iXpand Mobile Apps
Available from the App Store, the iXpand Drive app makes it easy to manage your photos and videos and also enables you to watch popular video formats3 directly from the drive.
1. Supports iPhone 5 and newer, iPad Air, iPad with Retina display (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and newer, iXpand Drive app and iOS 8.2 required.
2. Available for download from the App Store. iOS 8.2 required. Setup automatic backup within app settings.
3. Support for .MP4, .MOV video formats. DRM-protected content cannot be streamed. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.
4. Supports iPhone 5 and newer, iPad Air, iPad with Retina display (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and newer, iXpand Drive app and iOS 8.2 required. Support for .MP4, .MOV video formats. DRM-protected content cannot be streamed. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.
5. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by iOS 8.2, Mac OS X v10.6+, Windows® 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. FOR CHINA: Password protection is supported by iOS 8, Mac OS X v10.9+, Windows® 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
6. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
7. See www.sandisk.com/wug
8. Case sold separately.