Kingston’s Canvas React Plus SD card delivers high-performance speeds that are designed to work with industry-standard professional cameras for creatives who shoot 4K/8K videos and high-resolution photos. Designed with the latest UHS-II standards and top-of-the-line U3 and V90 speed classes, the Canvas React Plus SD enables you to shoot sequential burst-mode shots with recording speeds of up to 260MB/s*. Unleash your creativity without experiencing slow speeds and dropped frames while maximising your workflow and efficiency with the included MobileLite Plus UHS-II SD Reader. With transfer speeds of up to 300MB/s*, enhance your post-production process and handle heavy workloads with ease while capturing cinematic quality in high resolutions.
* Based on internal testing. Performance will vary based on host device. Full performance requires MobileLite Plus SD Reader.
** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flashguide
- Ultimate speeds to support professional camera use - With transfer speeds of up to 300MB/s* and recording speeds of up to 260MB/s*, this card is ideal for professional creators.
- Latest UHS-II standard for reliable high-resolution photography and video recording - Capture 4K and 8K Ultra-HD high-speed shots and videos without dropping frames.
- Top-of-the-line performance for professional photographers & digital filmmakers - The Canvas React Plus leverages UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 90 (V90) for peak performance with professional camcorders and digital cinema cameras.
- Optimise file transfer with included UHS-II SD Reader - Expedite your workflow with quick transfers using the included MobileLite Plus SD Reader.