Kingston’s Canvas Go! Plus SD is for adventurers who are always on the go chasing the perfect moment to capture. With superior transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s*, the Canvas Go! Plus SD card accelerates your workflow and efficiency so that you’ll have more time to take your creativity onto the next adventure. With U3 & V30 speed performance, shoot stunning 4K Ultra-HD videos without worrying about slow speeds and dropped frames, or shoot sequential burst-mode photography that’s seamless and consistent. View the world as your canvas and take your creativity and inspiration on the road with the Canvas Go! Plus SD.
* Based on internal testing; performance will vary based on host device. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach read speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s specification, up to 170MB/s. Full performance requires MobileLite Plus SD Reader.
** IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion for up to 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1m. Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C. Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method. Protected against X-ray exposure based on ISO7816-1 guidelines.
*** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flashguide
- Superior speeds - Transfer and capture content faster with read/write speeds of up to 170/90MB/s.*
- Ideal for shooting 4K UHD video and burst-mode photography on your DSLR - High speeds and improved performance will help accelerate your workflow.
- Durable - For your peace of mind, the card has been extensively tested and proven to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof, and X-ray proof.**
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) speed performance - Capture high-resolution photos and videos without any interruption.