Kingston’s DataTraveler® microDuo Flash drives provide additional storage in a small, convenient form factor for tablets and smartphones that support USB OTG (On-The-Go) functionality. The USB OTG standard allows mobile devices to connect directly to supported USB devices.
DataTraveler microDuo Flash drives allow microUSB ports, often used for charging devices, to be used as expansion ports for up to 128GB* of additional storage. Ideal for storing large files while travelling, DTDUO3G2 gives plug-and-play functionality to Android™ tablets and smartphones without microSD ports at a lower price per GB than the extra built-in storage on a mobile device.
With smartphones and tablets recording 4k video and taking higher resolution photos, space on these devices gets used up faster than ever. DTDUO3G2 Flash drives let users move files, photos, videos and more – without plugging into a PC – to offload or back up content. Sharing large files between mobile devices is easier than using online cloud services, and there’s no need for a cable to transfer data between the device and a PC.
DT microDuo Flash drives are small, lightweight and easy to take anywhere, plus their sleek design complements any mobile device. The included cap protects the microUSB connector from damage.
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- Expanded storage for tablets and smartphones - Ideal for moving files on USB OTG-capable Android devices that lack microSD slots.
- Dual interface USB Type-A and microUSB - Easily move files between your phone and laptop.
- Multiple capacities - Up to 128GB* to take all your files with you.
- Portable and simple design - Compact design with included cap for easy transport.