A Grade Item
Please note that this is an A Grade open box item. It may have been returned to us by another customer who purchased it in error.
A Grade items are new and unused. The box may have been unsealed and opened. All A Grade items are complete, working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
ValueRAM's KVR26S19S8/8 is a 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR4-2666 CL19 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 1Rx8, non-ECC, memory module, based on eight 1G x 8-bit FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2666 timing of 19-19-19 at 1.2V. This 260-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
- Power Supply: VDD=1.2V Typical
- VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
- VPP - 2.5V Typical
- VDDSPD=2.2V to 3.6V
- Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for data, strobe, and mask signals
- Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
- Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
- On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
- On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
- 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
- Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8 via the mode register set (MRS)
- Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
- Terminated control command and address bus
- PCB: Height 1.18 inch (30.00mm)
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free