The new CiT Havoc is a Mid-Tower PC Gaming case with a difference. A uniquely designed front panel sets it apart from any other gaming case released by CiT.
Want to stand out? Now you can thanks to a front panel made using ABS, accompanied by four unique shapes coloured in orange that run to the bottom of the case reflect brilliantly to set the tone for the rest of the design.
Accompanied by one GameMax Velocity fan not only do you have instant cooling straight out of the box but a case fit for purpose.
The Havoc comes with one pre-installed Velocity fan and the chassis can mount a total of six fans. The one included Velocity fan is made using 24 LEDs and are dual sided with a slim ring design to provide a much brighter look to your finished build.
Your fans and LED strips can easily be synced and controlled using the included hub. With one master 3-Pin ARGB motherboard connector enables you to control your fans using a compatible motherboard, thorough the LED switch or the RF remote allowing you to access some awesome looking lighting effects.
Take your build to new heights with the smartly designed interior, with multiple radiator configurations including room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front. The Havoc has six internal drive bays and can support both budget and high end hardware.
Keep your build clean and tidy with several cable routing holes to help with your cable management and a bottom dust filter covering the PSU air intake ensures your PSU keeps getting 'clean' air.
- Design - Want a PC Gaming case that looks unique? The Havoc is a great option, made using ABS and a front panel designed with four unique orange ABS shapes creates a stand alone gaming PC like no other. Accompanied by a rear GameMax Velocity fan, the Havoc is a case that won't go unnoticed.
- Cooling Configuraton - With room to mount a total of six fans the Havoc comes with one GameMax Velocity ARGB fan. You also have the option to install an AIO water cooler with room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front and a 120mm at the back of the case.
- ARGB Hub - The Havoc comes with a hub included and can connect up to six 3 Pin or 4 Pin fans, the performance of the hub is excellent with a PWM function built in it makes it even easier to control your fan speed. Powered using a SATA connector ensures a safe and easy installation with reliable power.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3 Pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
- RF Remote Control - As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in PWM hub and 3 Pin AURA connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control.
- Internal Components - Made using an all-black interior the Havoc has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance, with room to fit an ATX motherboard, graphic cards up to 310mm in length and a CPU cooler with a max. length of 158mm.